Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A year, golllly...

So, this one is pretty pointless..but since I don't have anything worthwhile to post on my "inspirational" blog, nor on my informing blog, I figured that (since no one actually reads this), I would post something interesting on it. Actually, I didn't decide that...I am just super time, procrastinating from going to bed because it just doesn't seem right to me that during the summer of my 19th year, I am going to bed consistently at 10pm, when the sun isn't even down (which, btw, Canadian summers I love for that reason...and pretty much only that reason. Isn't summer supposed to mean hot? They must have missed the memo...)

So, just to have an actual spotlight: I love my mum. I really do. I want to be just like her...except maybe not shrink 4 inches, that would be rather inconvenient right now. But the way I'm slouching while riding my bike daily, it might just happen. As long as I get some of her qualities, I think I shall forever count myself blessed. Well, I do right now just because she is my mother. Mo, if you ever read this, I love you. Thanks for being...well...you, the best Godly mother that a fairly lousy daughter could ask for ;)

No comments: