How can I describe it? Extrovert really doesn't suffice. Beth is a "people-person," but even that isn't enough. She has such an amazing capacity for making friends, loving them and caring so deeply that I am humbled to be one. Beth has a love for people that is both literally and metaphorically unfathomable. It goes on forever and I can't understand how she does it. But all I really need to know, and admire, is that her selfless love understands the pain of others and is a soothing balm capable of healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this site is TOOOOOO funny! I love it!
Actually, I love Beth.
She is fantastic!
Guys, I do believe the picture at the side deserves an explanation :D...Perhaps Kara does not know. But I was catching bugs...I'm not deep into thought like I look lol...they were hard to catch, and it took me 15 minutes to get on, and everyone knew it too! lol, sorry to dash all of your hopes that I was thinking of some amazing blog post there ;P
no no no... you are contemplative of ... uh... refelection.
trying to touch that which cannot be touched, only seen with eyes straining, a mirror of the self.
yeah.
that's it.
LOL! *cough* U_U i did not know the stories behind the pics... but yeah...we had three to choose from.. or rather..4. XD and this one turned out to be one of the best! ^_^ lol..
Post a Comment